When: Fourth Saturday of every month from 9am-1pm,
Where: Bell Primary School, corner Scotia Street and Oakover Road in Preston
Entry: $2, kids are free.
- fresh sourdough bread,
- french pastries and hard to find 18th century Welsh, Irish and English biscuits,
- beer, olive oil, honey, preserves,
- herbal tea, skin products,
- organic chocolate,
- deli items, free range eggs,
- plants, vegetables and herbs, stone fruit,
- free range beef, lamb and goat,
- fresh pasta and sauces,
- pet products,
- coffee and plenty of yummy food for you to eat on the spot.
For kids there is a free petting zoo, Jemima the duck is waiting to say hello, and for young and old a great Bolivian band called Acequia.
It's been organised by In Season Farmers Markets who organise about ten other markets around Ballarat and Melbourne.
If you make it along, add some comments about what you think.