The Heritage Fruits Society's annual Grafting and Tree Sales Days are events not to be missed.
Come along and -
* Learn techniques for grafting or budding fruit trees
* Select suitable rootstocks
* Have new trees grafted or budded by HFS members
* Buy heritage fruit tree scion wood for home grafting
* Buy one-year-old grafted trees.
* Discuss your fruit tree needs.
Then on Saturday 8th, we move to CERES in Brunswick, for more of the same, although it is usually such a busy day that we don’t get much time to stop and chat.
If you live on the Peninsula, then come along to The Briars, Mount Martha on Sunday 9th August, where we will have a chance to look over the property and see where they plan to have a large collection of heritage trees – we have already donated many to them, and will donate many more.
We start at 9 AM on each day, and finish about 1 PM.
More info here