|© Rasha Tayeh. All Rights Reserved. 2016|
Inspired by my grandmother’s kitchen, this two-hour workshop will take you on a sensory journey into Palestinian cuisine.
During the workshop we will focus on:
– an introduction to herbal medicine, from selected herbs and spices used in Palestine and the Levant
– cook a delicious 2 course vegetarian lunch & discuss nutritional benefits of seasonal produce
– learn about herbal infusions for good sleep, digestion & immunity
Participants will go home with:
– a jar of their personally crafted herbal infusion
– recipes of the meal shared on the day
– a deeper understanding & curiosity for delicious foods from Palestine
Workshop limited to 12 spaces. So, book early to avoid disappointment!
Vegetarian lunch included – please contact me asap if you have any allergies (vegan options also available on request).
Cost: $65 , to book click here.
When: 10am – 12pm, Saturday 12th November 2016
Where: CERES Community Kitchen, cnr Roberts & Stewart St Brunswick East VIC 3057
If you have any questions, please contact me on email@example.com
About Rasha Tayeh:
Nutritionist, artist and co-founder of Moreland Food Gardens Network.
From a very young age, I was fascinated by the way we produce and prepare our food. How we grow, harvest, cook and share. And of course, how it makes us feel. Over the years, my curiosity led me to study photography, nutrition, public health and herbalism – developing a holistic approach to my practice. For more info visit: www.rashatayeh.com